24 June 2009

[Imported] If this doesn’t convince you, nothing will

My bad luck? It's spreading.

My next door neighbor came over to visit a bit last night, and then she got a flat tire this morning.

Then my Hersheypark Trip Report made the FRONT PAGE of Theme Park Review, and within a few short hours, THE ENTIRE SITE WENT DOWN. I just received an e-mail saying that it won't be back up until tomorrow morning.

People, I AM INFECTIOUS.

Here's some good news, though: my neighbor's brother came over to fix my computer today after the internet loophole I discovered the other night also stopped working for me yesterday afternoon (thanks John!). Still, I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the status of his tires and other potentially infected areas of his life, just in case I really am the host of some sort of jinx epidemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment