24 June 2009

[Imported] Has analyzed all of you at some point in her life

What do C.S. Lewis, Stewie Griffin, Augustus Caesar, and I all have in common?

Apparently, our personalities.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

You can read more about it by a clicking on the picture above, clicking on the INTJ link, and then clicking on the handful of links on the site, or I can sum it up for you with this: I’m rational, private, and terrible at anything that relates to relating with other human beings. I remember taking a test similar to this back in 7th grade and then again sometime in high school, all with the same (and reasonably accurate) results, so I suppose it’s safe to say that my personality is pretty much set in stone at this point. You want me to be more outgoing? More spontaneous maybe? Well, then you’re going to have to REWIRE MY BRAIN. BY HAND. Good luck, sucker.

I noticed, though, that Footwear Salesman at Dick’s Sporting Goods is not listed among the career matches for my personality type, which is kind of disappointing since I have an interview for that tomorrow. Shucks, and I was hoping that this was going to be THE CAREER that I do for the rest of my sarcastic life. Actually, I’m also being considered for a Nanny, which I would much prefer over Dick’s for a slew of reasons, most of which involve money, work days, and the ability to put my customers in time outs; but an interview never hurt anybody (except for the ones with vampires - those may have been mildly unpleasant), so why not, eh?

Yeah, that vampire joke? Man, that was lame. C’mon, Natalie, you can do better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment