24 June 2009

[Imported] Just passing the times

In the past hour, I have used the words "flowerage-ing" and "nicerly."

Then my tongue leapt out of my mouth, gave me the finger, and ran away to a small farming community in Kansas. We’re not talking for obvious reasons. Or, at least, I’m not.

By the way, if you’re like me and you like to waste as much time on the internet as I do, AND you like to pretend you’re at Disney as much as I do, then have I got the website for you.

Attraction Simulations

Tower of Terror is by far the best (Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain bore me to tears after awhile). BTMR actually has a very similar real-life ride system as Splash Mountain, so I can tell you that the only similarity between the actual systems and the online simulations is that the computer won’t let you purposely (or accidentally) crash any of the ride vehicles. And after dealing with guests for more than fifteen minutes, you usually wish you could.

Still, it’s Disney-lite for me. It’s the nicotine patch for my Magic Kingdom habit.

Yeah, I don’t know what that means either.

No comments:

Post a Comment