24 June 2009

[Imported] Vert, verde, vihreä, and grüd

First things first. After a total domination on an ebay auction, I received these in the mail today:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Epcot's 25th Anniversary pins.

Love. Love. Love.

Moving on...

I had to run to Target today since I was out of lunch meat and bodywash. And because I couldn't help but succumb to the most basic marketing trick of stocking the check-out line full of candy for all those impulse shoppers out there, I bought a small box of Key Lime White Chocolate Chip cookies, and mmmmm were they good.

But as I was having these three items rung (rung? Ring, rang, rung...right?) up I couldn't help but notice how all three items were green, as was my green! purse, my green! keychain caribiner, and my green! Nalgene water bottle. For your enjoyment, a picture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What saved me was that I was wearing a very blue top and very brown pants (which hid the GREEN! straps on my sandles), so no one would mistake me for a Power Ranger just in her civilian clothing. Nope, instead I was just your average weirdo who only buys green products.

Hmm, I may have to play around with that Power Ranger thing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment