24 June 2009

[Imported] Why amusement parks would make a KILLING if they sold sports bras.

Here's just a hint of the fun that was had on my trip:




I will take a moment to answer the questions I anticipate are going to arise from this photo.

1. Yes, if you think someone on that train looks familiar, you're probably right.

2. No, we were not posing for the camera. The coaster was indeed that rough, our boobs that bouncy, and neither of us wanted a black eye.

3. And for those of you who have seen the original photo on the forum, don't ask me if I photoshopped this copy here so that my gigantic Swedish arm wouldn't appear to be swallowing the rest of my body whole. I won't confirm or deny anything, but more than likely the answer to that question is yes, and really now, do you honestly want me to openly admit to my insecurities and poor body image? TRUST ME YOU DON'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment