24 June 2009

[Imported] "I tied my own shoes once. It is an overrated experience."

While at Target the other day, not only did I stumble across one of the top 10 things God has ever bestowed upon His children, I also bought it for a grand total of $7.00.

Behold:



Yes, I posed with the DVD. But only those who have never seen this movie would be so foolish as to mock me for doing such a thing.

Also, no, it's not Coming to 'Merica. Nor is it Coming to Umerica or Omerica (though I wouldn't doubt that that's what Obama is going to change the name of the country to if he's elected, pardon the digression). I apologize for my ill-place fingers.

So. I'll try this again:


Damn, I didn't think about the mirror and how they, you know, MIRROR THINGS. Awwwww, but I'm so cuuuuute!

Okay, let's go for that third-time-charm thing:


Ah, there it is. Coming to America. That's Desert-Island-movie material, right there. LOVE. IT.

Ugh, is that my kissing face? Really? Good Lord, no wonder I don't have a boyfriend. Then again, I just spent my evening taking photos of myself with a 1980s Eddie Murphy film. I think it goes deeper than just my poorly puckered lips.

Oh! Also - yesterday, I found $200 in my paypal account that I didn't know I had. That was pretty cool.

I mean, it's no $7 DVD, but still...pret-ty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment